Monday, October 31, 2022

Someone is going to die????? Welcome to our world.

 I had to laugh when I read a Democrat congresswoman say about the Paul Pelosi “attack” that “Someone is going to die.” That was Michigan congresswoman (D) Debbie Dingell, who hired security after Tucker Carlson did a segment on her.

Somebody is going to die? Really? Congresswoman, somebodies have been dying. Many people have died. You just haven’t cared at all. Now, that a leading Democrat’s husband is attacked, you care.

I am pretty sure you are a CNN, MSNBC, NYTimesy kind of person, so I’m going to help you with one.

Do you remember, not so long ago –

The George Floyd riots (unbelievably called protests) led to two dead in Minneapolis/St. Paul (leaving aside all the arsons, vandalism and the like) and then, ongoing to thousands, tens of thousands? of young people, mostly minorities, being killed in cities, at increasing rates, caused by left-wing rioting, left-wing anti-police narrative, less policing, radical left wing Das and mayors (all pretending or maybe even believing they are helping the groups they care about).

Do you remember David Dorn, a retired officer trying to protect a friend’s store who was shot dead during the riots?

Do you remember Officer Shay Mikalonis, also shot during the riots, a young man who was on life support and now will spend the rest of his life paralyzed?

Do you remember the dozens of cops across the country who have been murdered or severely injured in the name of Floyd or BLM or Antifa and the fake systematic racism narrative?

All those children, down to babies, who I’m sure you would say you are all about – but you are not.

Do you remember CHOP in Seattle, which some left-wing politicians glorified as democracy and love, which ended in the death of two young men?

Someone is going to die? Where have you been?

Why weren’t you so worried when someone was going to kill Kavanaugh and other Supreme Court judges and why aren’t you demanding protection for them? When Steve Scalise was shot? You don't think someone could die then? Why didn’t you worry out loud when left-wingers were stopping free speech when conservatives would have a platform (go TheFire.org and just look back the last five years at how many more of these are left-wing attacks). Why is it you only woke up to the violence right now?

We could go on and on, and why bother even mentioning abortion? You wouldn’t understand or condemn it as violence.

Don’t say, someone is going to die now that you feel in danger, unless that you are willing to own up to the fact that your side’s systematic racism narrative, penchant for violence disguised as protested, phony stories about Trump (women abuser, Russian agent, scourge of Ukraine and designer of 1/6, for a few). Don’t try to take over government by eliminating the electoral college, adding Democrat states, packing the Supreme Court, ending the filibuster, encouraging unsecured mail-in voting, and the like, and maybe people would not think you are a threat. Don’t bully Americans into taking untested “vaccines” that doesn’t prevent the spread of a virus and destroy their lives when they don’t comply. Don’t sit quietly when people like that uber-fascist Maxine Waters calls for more rioting, or when Republicans are beaten or harassed in public by thugs. Don’t just pretend things have gotten violent when a Democrat is injured.

I should say “IF” he was injured. Because, after all the lies about Kavanaugh, Trump, after Jesse Smollett and many others found to have faked riot-wing violence, after the almost daily lies by Biden or his spokespeople (just recently, that congress voted on debt relief and it won, that gas was $5 a gallon when he took office), after all those Democrats and media figures saying they had proof Trump was a Russian agent and the like, after the Obama lies (too many to mention here, but including about what Obamacare would be, and the Iran Nuclear deal), after the lies about George Zimmerman, Darren Wilson and Kyle Rittenhouse, and so many other lies.

DON’T EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE NEWS REPORTS THAT A DEMOCRAT WAS HURT BECAUSE OF RIGHT-WING HATE WITHOUT A LOT OF PROOF.

Maybe he was attacked and injured, and I don’t wish or feel good about violence directed to anyone, even the heinous group that now runs our country. But I will have to see very convincing proof that he was attacked, injured, operated on and that it wasn’t by a friend or lover. Another shoe might drop, as it often does, though I’m sure, because of our feckless media, after the election. But why would I believe it when you lie about everything? Take a look at my recent post on August 25th, When the lies just fall like rain.

I’m perfectly aware that there are some on the right-wing who can be violent, some who are psychotic, some who I vehemently disagree with. But, as I have been writing about for the last few years, the violence has not only been predominantly left-wing, but they have been adopted into the mainstream left, including BLM and Antifa.

Like you, Congresswoman, I hope for a better, calmer, more peaceful, less violent country. I fear it will only become so after a more violent spasm. Unlike you, I count all those children, all those cops, all those people and politicians who are attacked. And, I blame it primarily on you and your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.

About Me

My photo
I started this blog in September, 2006. Mostly, it is where I can talk about things that interest me, which I otherwise don't get to do all that much, about some remarkable people who should not be forgotten, philosophy and theories (like Don Foster's on who wrote A Visit From St. Nicholas and my own on whether Santa is mostly derived from a Norse god) and analysis of issues that concern me. Often it is about books. I try to quote accurately and to say when I am paraphrasing (more and more). Sometimes I blow the first name of even very famous people, often entertainers. I'm much better at history, but once in a while I see I have written something I later learned was not true. Sometimes I fix them, sometimes not. My worst mistake was writing that Beethoven went blind, when he actually went deaf. Feel free to point out an error. I either leave in the mistake, or, if I clean it up, the comment pointing it out. From time to time I do clean up grammar in old posts as, over time I have become more conventional in my grammar, and I very often write these when I am falling asleep and just make dumb mistakes. It be nice to have an editor, but . . . .