Sunday, November 27, 2022

You know what I think is sick?

Biden: “The idea that we still allow the purchase of semi-automatic weapons in this country today is sick. It is just sick. It has no, no social redeeming value. Zero. None.”

This is what I think is sick:

That so many on the left think it is okay for someone to die because they didn’t want them to have a weapon to protect themselves against predators. “Someone” means anyone, but that includes, the handicapped, women, etc.

That when Michael Byrd, a cop supposedly trained in use of force, blew Ashli Babbitt away, his name was kept secret (wasn’t he at least a suspect?), no decision was made months later (if there ever really was one) and he was not prosecuted for killing an unarmed trespasser who wasn't attacking anyone with armed cops all around.

That Officer Kim Potter got jail time for accidentally shooting a resisting suspect. With her, intent didn’t matter. With Hillary Clinton, somehow, despite not really mattering in a breach of trust, it mattered.

That so many people, including school unions, politicians and medical personnel think it’s okay to literally genitally disfigure and neuter children – with or without a parent’s permission.

That so many people have died, mostly minorities, as a result of the lawlessness engendered by anti-cop policies and laws.

That governments used Covid as an excuse to severally hamper the lives of millions of children (NYC might be the worst). It was either on purpose or “sickening” incompetence.

That your opening of our border has spiraled up the danger and deaths because of fentanyl.

That your opening of the border has been responsible for the deaths of probably thousands of migrants.

That your opening of the border has almost certainly let in terrorists.

That your administration went after the mounted border police despite knowing they never whipped any migrants from Day 1.

That your anti-fossil fuel program has hurt us economically and weakened our security, while you encourage other countries to pump more.

That your fascist AG can’t recognize Antifa, a terrorist group, as such, that they don’t recognize Ruth Sent Us as a terrorist group, that they ignore the spite of violence against pro-life advocates, and pretend there is a right-wing extremist violence problem, but he can go after parents of kids who are victims of your child transgender policy.

That you were a proximate cause of killing 13 Americans armed forces troops in Afghanistan, thousands of Afghanis and stranding so many Americans there – still!

That you lie about where your son died, your business transactions with Hunter, gas prices, inflation and almost all the media covers for you.

That you refuse to question China's likely causation of Covid-19 and whatever involvement people like Fauci had in it, while your DOJ investigates Trump.

That you and your administration lied to the American people about the vaccines, you demonized people who did not want to experiment with their bodies and you forced so many to do so by putting them at risk of their jobs.

That you have weaponized the FBI/DOJ against your political opponents.

That you make racist statements, like only white people can be racist, like it is a good thing whites are no longer a majority in the country and press a racist messaging on our military and federal agencies.

This list was without thinking hard. Your administration is sick. Our country is sick. When our people will largely realize it, I can’t say. I hope as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.

About Me

My photo
I started this blog in September, 2006. Mostly, it is where I can talk about things that interest me, which I otherwise don't get to do all that much, about some remarkable people who should not be forgotten, philosophy and theories (like Don Foster's on who wrote A Visit From St. Nicholas and my own on whether Santa is mostly derived from a Norse god) and analysis of issues that concern me. Often it is about books. I try to quote accurately and to say when I am paraphrasing (more and more). Sometimes I blow the first name of even very famous people, often entertainers. I'm much better at history, but once in a while I see I have written something I later learned was not true. Sometimes I fix them, sometimes not. My worst mistake was writing that Beethoven went blind, when he actually went deaf. Feel free to point out an error. I either leave in the mistake, or, if I clean it up, the comment pointing it out. From time to time I do clean up grammar in old posts as, over time I have become more conventional in my grammar, and I very often write these when I am falling asleep and just make dumb mistakes. It be nice to have an editor, but . . . .